Tattoo Heart Mom shirts from Inky Dink Tees.If you’ve got a family that’s planning to take you out out to brunch on the 14th, make sure they’re coiffed and clad in mom-worshipping style. Something like the
The company is the brain child of mom and frustrated shopper Toby Munitz who clearly has a soft spot for irreverent, edgy designs with a rock ‘n roll sensibility for boys, girls and babies. Other than the obvious benefits of the mom-worshipping design, the tees are 100% cotton andtagless (hooray). And the best part, if you buy any two, Toby throws in afree tee, picked especially by her to complement your other purchases.
If Mother’s Day isn’t an ocassion for moms to dress the kids in duds proclaiming her own raging awesomeness, then we don’t know what is.-Kristen
About The Author
We spend our time looking for cool stuff so you don't have to. Hope this one fits the bill.
Gift Guides, Yay!
Trending now. As in right this second.
- 7 of the coolest, most covetable fidget spinners. Because OMG, kids are obsessed.
- A Mother’s Day necklace that will show you love her beyond the shadow of a doubt.
- Beyond Oh The Places You’ll Go: 8 inspirational books for graduation gifts that become keepsakes
- More than 40 of the coolest Star Wars birthday party ideas for your little Padawan
- 15 of our very favorite personalized gifts for mom | Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2017
Follow us on Instagram!
Latest from Cool Mom Tech
Latest from Cool Mom Eats
- Web Coolness: Goth ice cream, superfoods that are a waste of money, and how to teach your kids to cook.
- The unexpected (and inexpensive!) thing you never thought to add to your smoothie to make it healthier.
- Next week’s meal plan: 5 easy recipes for the week ahead, from an easy Cuban-inspired steak dinner to summer on a sheet pan.