With all the bells and whistles – literally – that are the hallmark of modern toys, I’m always happy to find those that put a new spin on an old classic without the use of batteries–or the need for a bottle of ibuprofen for mommy.Read More
Month: June 2007
I’m all for hats on the wee ones. Warm heads are terribly important in cool weather and in the summer, no one wants a baby with a sunburned face. But why, oh why do baby hats have to be so terribly…well, babyish?Read More
One of the things we love about Cool Mom Picks is being able to track down Barney’s (or fill in your favorite high-end store here) quality items that you don’t have to hock your jewelry to afford.Read More
Ever since developing the bionic nose of pregnancy (you all know what I’m taking about, mamas) I can’t settle for any bath or baby product that smells less than amazing. Fortunately, there are plenty of options no matter what your own supernose demands.Read More
The toys are accumulating–if not actually reproducing–just as everyone told us they would. And now the toys outnumber the square footage allotted to keep said toys out of eyesight and keep me from going insane.Read More
While I applaud the intent behind buying organic, I have to admit I’m a little cynical about what I’m getting. The fruits and veggies are smaller, the meat is way pricier, and the clothes – at least they’re getting better, if slowly.Read More
Gift Guides, Yay!
Trending now. As in right this second.
Follow us on Instagram!
Latest from Cool Mom Tech
- Pixlplay turns any smart phone into a cool camera for kids
- What parents need to know about the Roblox app, a Minecraft alternative that makes it easy for kids to chat with strangers. Eep.
- Web Coolness: Star Wars Origami, the Nokia 3310 is back?, and where to stream the Oscar-nominated Best Picture films
Latest from Cool Mom Eats
- Web Coolness: The brilliant cookie news Instagram, dairy-free Ben and Jerry's (yay!), and a weird new service at Whole Foods.
- 7 healthy ways to get your chocolate fix, because enough with the leftover heart-shaped chocolates.
- Next week’s meal plan: 5 easy recipes for the week ahead, from a new way to enjoy hummus to the perfect pantry meal.