I have nothing against pink, especially now that my daughter has proclaimed it her favorite color. But pink plus frills, plus lace, plus spaghetti straps on an active three-year-old just doesn’t cut it around here.Read More
Month: July 2007
I spent longer than I’d like to admit searching for a good overnight bag to send with the kid (now kids) to Grandma’s this summer. During that time I made use of old messenger bags, duffels that still smelled like daddy’s gym clothes and even CVS bags. Embarrassing, I know.Read More
Gift Guides, Yay!
Trending now. As in right this second.
- 7 of the coolest, most covetable fidget spinners. Because OMG, kids are obsessed.
- A Mother’s Day necklace that will show you love her beyond the shadow of a doubt.
- Beyond Oh The Places You’ll Go: 8 inspirational books for graduation gifts that become keepsakes
- More than 40 of the coolest Star Wars birthday party ideas for your little Padawan
- 15 of our very favorite personalized gifts for mom | Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2017
Follow us on Instagram!
Latest from Cool Mom Tech
Latest from Cool Mom Eats
- Web Coolness: Goth ice cream, superfoods that are a waste of money, and how to teach your kids to cook.
- The unexpected (and inexpensive!) thing you never thought to add to your smoothie to make it healthier.
- Next week’s meal plan: 5 easy recipes for the week ahead, from an easy Cuban-inspired steak dinner to summer on a sheet pan.