My latest find in the custom card arena is Paper Shouts. While they carry a full line of stationery for absolutely every occasion – Quincineras, showers, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and really nice moving announcements – it’s their subtle baby and kids thank you notes that really caught my eye. With fresh colors and clean designs, you’ll be showing off your etiquette skills right along with your taste in stationery. –Julie
About The Author
We spend our time looking for cool stuff so you don't have to. Hope this one fits the bill.
Gift Guides, Yay!
Trending now. As in right this second.
- 7 of the coolest, most covetable fidget spinners. Because OMG, kids are obsessed.
- A Mother’s Day necklace that will show you love her beyond the shadow of a doubt.
- Beyond Oh The Places You’ll Go: 8 inspirational books for graduation gifts that become keepsakes
- More than 40 of the coolest Star Wars birthday party ideas for your little Padawan
- 15 of our very favorite personalized gifts for mom | Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2017
Follow us on Instagram!
Latest from Cool Mom Tech
Latest from Cool Mom Eats
- Web Coolness: Goth ice cream, superfoods that are a waste of money, and how to teach your kids to cook.
- The unexpected (and inexpensive!) thing you never thought to add to your smoothie to make it healthier.
- Next week’s meal plan: 5 easy recipes for the week ahead, from an easy Cuban-inspired steak dinner to summer on a sheet pan.