We’re so so grateful so many of those of you who rallied and voted for us as The Bump’s Best Fashion Blog for moms.
But because we want you to have more to show for it than carpal tunnel, we’re turning over our prize, the $100 Pottery Barn Kids gift certificate, to one of you. It’s the least we can do. (Details below.)
We have to say though, that one of the nicest things about this was being introduced to the other finalists, who will definitely keep you moms and future moms looking and feeling fabulous:
- Bumpwear Project is bursting with personality, a really great blog that’s setting out to prove maternity wear doesn’t have to suck. You can even submit photos of yourself rocking your own cool maternity duds.
- A Mom in Red High Heels gets the prize for sauciest blog header and she definitely knows her stuff in terms of hair, makeup, and tips for feeling your best.
- Pregnant Fashionista has fantastic info on hip fashions for moms-to-be, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it becomes a regular stop for our contributors.
- OtherHood seems like a fun place, especially for those of you who love giveaways.
- Mamaista definitely gave us some stiff competition, and for good reason – These NYC moms offer a daily newsletter on mama must-haves and from what we’ve seen, their taste is stellar. We hope we can buy them an overpriced NYC coffee sometime for giving us a run for our money.
So we guess this now puts us in the running for best overall blog at The Bump. Click over and you’ll see so many terrific blogs, no doubt it will be hard for you to choose.
Thanks again mamas. Your enthusiasm and support means more to us than even this badge. –Kristen, Liz + Team Cool Mom Picks
Congratulations to Autum H., lucky winner of the $100 gift card from Pottery Barn Kids, courtesy of The Bump!