We totally <3 you, and that’s why we’ve rounded up some of our favorite tech picks from this past week, in case you missed them while sending Lovestagrams and eating candy hearts that read “Email Me”, of course.
1. If you’re sick of waiting for your camera to focus before snapping a blurry pic of a child’s elbow or a cat’s ear, you’re going to dig this amazing new camera that shoots first and focuses later.
2. Our favorite e-cards are free, hilarious, and available year-round, not just for Valentine’s Day. Oh, and they sometimes involve Ryan Gosling in non-PG declarations of love.
3. How are Cool Mom Tech readers using Pinterest? Beautifully and smartly, apparently!
4. If you need a gorgeous gadget doc with literary cred, you’re going to have Great Expectations for this one!
5. Geek babies need bibs, too. This handmade one brings new meanings to “Feed Me!”
Bonus: Don’t miss the 2012 Cool Mom Picks Baby Shower Gift Guide, which includes a little bit of tech and a whole lot of awesome.