Unless you’re willing to pay for overnight shipping, the clock is counting down for Santa’s little tech helpers. Here are several of our favorite picks from the last week, many of which would make fantastic presents. Hint, hint!
1. With one brilliant little change, a boring holiday gift suddenly becomes pure genius for the fashionable laptop addict in your life.
2. We were so charmed by this hot celebrity dad that we could barely ask him to share his favorite photography app. Now we know why his photos are so fabulous!
3. If our own children’s reaction to this kids’ app is any indication, you’ll want to download it ASAP. Confession: We like playing it too.
4. This year’s It Gift for moms is one of the most luscious, useful, tech-friendly bags we’ve ever lovingly petted. Meow.
5. The next time they swear they’re bored, here’s a no-guilt way to make ‘em smile with tech. And wow, don’t miss the awesome giveaway!
6. Confused about which tablet to choose? Check out our handy tablet buying guide for the scoop on all the best on the market.
Bonus: Still hunting for the perfect gift for that hard-to-shop-for techie in your life? Check out our Cool Mom Tech Holiday Guide for dozens of ideas from onesies to jewelry to fitness gadgets to just the right tablet. And be sure to check each post for the details on how to win our big Tech Prize Package, worth over $600. Hurry–12/25 is the last day to enter!