Just yesterday you might have caught our Editor Kristen and her cute daughter Quinlan live on SiriusXM Kids Place Live chatting with host Mindy Thomas about back to school.
If you missed the show or weren’t able to track down all the coolness we chatted about, we rounded up all the cool tips, tricks, products, and apps that were mentioned.
– Here are Quinlan’s favorite treat for lunch: GoPicnic boxes
– Looking for healthier sweet candy treats? Quinlan loves Yummy Earth candies.
– The printable chore charts from Olliegraphic (above) are fabulous for little kids.
– Our older kids are really digging these awesome YouTube videos and channels for kids, especialy Schmoop.
– Try Marble Math to get back into the swing before school starts.
– For early readers, we really like the BOB Books apps.
– The super cool Ringya app lets parents snap a photo of any contact list and it automatically uploads it to your iPhone or Android.
– And if you’re trying to keep track of all those addresses, you can let Postable do it for you.