Obsessed with Pinterest as we are? Follow us for cool finds like this every day…and loads of holiday help and inspiration starting now. (Psst, don’t be stressed. Pin now, save ’til you’re ready. Easy!)
1. Found a fun Christmas garland that’s an alternative to the tinsel versions.
2. Great little handmade Hanukkah gift on Etsy.
3. A Secret Santa Party invitation. So clever–and very James Bond.
4. All-natural food colors and sugars for cookie decorating. Finally.
5. Gorgeous, dressy holiday shoes for those of you not inclined to wear heels. You are in style, flats-lovers!
BONUS: Check out our new kids’ holiday style board featuring festive ideas for babies, tots and tweens, from funky to fancy.