Don’t panic, mamas, if you realize you’ve forgotten cards for the sitter, or the teachers or uh…your actual Valentine. We’ve got you covered with some last minute crafts, recipes and more that you can have done before the kids get home from school. And well, if all else fails, there’s always chocolate.
– Send a little love from your iPhone with the Treemail app, which lets you carve a sweet message into a tree, virtually, of course.
– Hit Paperless Post for Valentine’s ecards that look way prettier than a plain email.
– Pack the kids special Valentine’s Day lunchbox treats without needing a culinary degree. Psst, they make fun dinner ideas and after-school snacks too.
– Run out and buy a book. We love this one for wee babes. And hey…maybe your sigOth too?
– Feeling crafty? Catch up on your Bravo shows while taking on these easy Valentine crafts that go beyond the regular old glitter and glue. And this awesome felt valentine fortune cookie tutorial is also a cinch, provided you have felt lying around.
– Ditch the candy treats and hand out fruit instead with these awesome printable fruit stickers. Love!
– Need cards for your boys that aren’t too flowery and heart-y? Check out our round-up of Valentine’s day boy stuff (that girls will love too).
– Get the PDF for these printable pirate Valentines cards and they’ll never know you did them in five minutes the night before. (Or the morning of?)
And if you’re still shopping for Valentine’s Day gifts, we’ve still got plenty of ideas at Cool Mom Tech that you could sneak out and buy when the stores open.