moving cards from RISD-pedigreed artist Susie Ghahremani, off her website, The Boygirlparty Shop. Certainly none of your recipients will be able to ignore–or accidentally delete–something quite so charming.Plus these cards are cute enough to find a home on the fridge until the info can be transfered to an address book. In my world, that’s two years or so. -KristenThanks to the lovely interweb, it’s easier than ever to inform the world about a change of address. But if you’re like me, you’d rather do the classy thing and kick it old school with the snail mail. That’s exactly what I’m going to do to announce my own upcoming move to far greener pastures. So I’m loving these funky
Hi! We’re Kristen + Liz!
We started Cool Mom Picks in 2006 to help make life cooler, more meaningful, and more fun for parents of all kinds.
Trivia: It was called Cool Mom Sh*t for the first two days. (Yeah, we rethought that.)
We had no idea our site would grow to become a major lifestyle network, that we'd end up sharing our finds with the TODAY Show and Martha Stewart, that we'd be able to make a real difference for so many small businesses and women-run companies, or that we'd end up with an incredible community of the coolest readers on the planet. (If we do say so ourselves).
And we still love what we do every single day.
We're so glad you're here.
Trending Right Now
Follow us on Instagram
Covid Support + Quarantine Help for Families
* Our complete Covid-19 and quarantine archives
* Expert tips for talking to your kids. Very reassuring!
* Helping teens who are struggling
* Quarantine birthday party ideas in the age of social distancing
* Board games to play over Zoom or Facetime
* Meal planning tips during quarantine to stretch your budget and your time
* The best ways to clean and disinfect your phones and gadgets. Keep doing it!
* 10 books to help our kids + teens cope with anxiety
* Safety tips for ordering take-out and delivery
* Simple ways to connect with our own moms and grandmas when we're apart