The easy-to-use week at a glance set-up gives you just enough room for various appointments and important events. And I love that you get to fill in the date on the page so you can start the calendar mid-year. It’s definitely geared for moms with one or two kids who are only wearing a few hats instead of 74. (Ahem.) But they’re small and sleek so you can keep them in your already overstuffed bag, and not feel bad if you forget them courtesy of mom brain, which afflicts us no matter how many kids you have. – Kristen
Time Too Family Tracker Weekly Dispatch, which is a very long way of saying “simple mom friendly date book.”As a WAHM/SAHM with a fairly good memory, I’m embarrassed to admit that I’ve gone without a date book for the last four years. But now that I’m running a business and adding kid number three, my brain just can’t hack it anymore. So I’ve enlisted the assistance of the
Hi! We’re Kristen + Liz!
We started Cool Mom Picks in 2006 to help make life cooler, easier, more organized, more meaningful, and more fun for parents of all kinds.
Trivia: It was called Cool Mom Sh*t for the first two days. (Yeah, we rethought that.)
We had no idea our site would grow to become a major lifestyle network, that we'd end up sharing our finds with the TODAY Show and Martha Stewart, that we'd be able to make a real difference for so many small businesses and women-run companies, or that we'd end up with an incredible community of the coolest readers on the planet. (If we do say so ourselves).
But we did.
And we still love what we do every single day.
We're so glad you're here.
Trending Right Now
Coronavirus Support + At-Home Learning Help for Families
* An ongoing list of the most trusted Coronavirus websites and resources
* Expert tips for talking to your kids. Very reassuring!
* What to buy beyond toilet paper and canned food
* Pantry-stocking tips from someone who's trained her whole life for this
* The best ways to clean and disinfect your phones and gadgets
* Safety tips for orderinng take-out and delivery right now
* 15 awesome podcasts to keep kids engaged
* 7 gym alternatives keeping us sane
* Homeschooling 101: Tips for newbies
* How to create a homeschool schedule that works for you
Cool Gifts for Everyone. Who Are You Shopping For?
* Cool Gifts for Couples * Cool Gifts for Star Wars Fans * Meaningful Gifts for Eco-Conscious Kids
* Cool Toys + Gifts for One-Year-Olds * DIY Gifts for Favorite Teachers * 50+ Cool Gifts for Adults under $15