1) Make a donation in her name to a an organization like Global Giving
which will send an e-mail confirmation right away.
2) Send this aweeeesome custom Mother’s Day video courtesy of Moms Rising. Seriously, you totally have to do this whether or not you forgot a gift. And it’s free.
3) Print out your favorite photos of the kids and paste them into a greeting card. Kodak Gallery lets you pick up your pics same-day at your local CVS or Target. Have the kids color in the rest.
4) Overpay for roses. Believe it or not, 1-800-FLOWERS offers same day delivery if you order by 11:30 AM in the recipient’s time zone. and FTD by 1PM in most areas.
5) Self-flagellate. Can also be done in combo with any of the above.
[smudge ink mom card via red stamp]
Happy Mother’s Day to all the cool moms out there. We hope someone is taking very very VERY good care of you today. -Liz, Kristen, and Team CMP