Saving money for college just got a whole lot easier thanks to the Upromise MasterCard, which can help you earn up to 10% cash back just by shopping the way you already do.

With 5% back when you shop through and an additional 5% when you use the Upromise MasterCard, you can either pocket that total 10% cash back, invest it in an eligible 529 college savings plan, pay down an eligible student loan, or transfer it into a Upromise GoalSaver account.

And with special promotions for cardmembers throughout the year, you can even get that cash back savings number up to 15%.

All this with no annual fees, no cash back limits, and no expirations at all. Plus, no points that expire or that you forget to redeem. You really, truly get cash back.

Everything you need to know about the benefits of using the Upromise MasterCard


The best part is, to get these rewards, you just shop at all the places you’re probably shopping already.

With more than 850 online retail partners, plus more than 10,000 restaurants and multiple travel sites, chances are you can just keep doing what you’re already doing, and earn some extra cash back for college starting right now.

The Upromise MasterCard can save you up to 10% cash back for college savings

This has been a message from Upromise by Sallie Mae. Sign up for the Upromise MasterCard and get a one-time $50 cash back bonus after your first use of the card. (Restrictions apply)