With all this warmer weather, I can practically taste spring, which means slowly putting away the sweaters and boots and maybe, just maybe, getting ready to add a few new pieces to my wardrobe. The kind that aren’t designed primarily to keep me warm and dry. After poking around my favorite online shops, here are 5 fashionable items I’m crushing on right now that I hope you love too. -Kristen
CMP is an rstyle affiliate
1. I know, I know, it’s hardly time for sandals. But I’m all about being prepared should it happen warm up sooner than expected. Wishful thinking? Maybe. But I love these Steve Madden slide sandals (above) that make fantastic Birkenstock alternatives, plus the price is tough to beat.
2. My new favorite jeans are from UNIQLO, so it’s no surprise I’ve got them on my list. For spring, I’m thinking about their ankle length jeans which have lots of stretch and are just $39.90. If you don’t think you can do the ankle zippers again (oh, 80’s), they’ve got lots of different styles to choose from. And the best part is that UNIQLO offers free alterations on any pair of pants over $20. There’s your fashion tip for the day.
3. I’ve pretty much always got a Hayden-Harnett cuff bracelet on my wrist — maybe two — and their new colors for spring are hot. If the price is a little steep, check out their sale on last-season bracelets, which are all under $25! And frankly, look amazing all year round as Liz and I can both assure you.
4. I cannot stop singing the praises of MZ Wallace bags since I bought my first one a couple of years back. I’ve had my eye on a new bucket bag ever since they came back in style last year and the MZ Wallace Rome bucket bag shown here might just be the one I finally get.
5. I figure it’s still going to be coat weather for another couple of months, so why not invest in a cool spring jacket? I’m digging this Free People parachute jacket that’s stylish, functional, and as importantly, flattering. It’s a nice change from the big, boxy spring jackets I’m seeing that I’d imagine a lot of us can’t actually pull off.