Here are 5 of our favorite tech picks from this week just in case you missed them.
1. This amazing iOS app for letter writers is taking the world by storm. And us too!
2. You won't believe what this gadget does to your Android phone!
3. Big news for Amazon Kindle owners, especially if you like a good deal.
4. A bluetooth hat. Yes, they actually make one. And we found it.
5. Such a smart space saver for any home office.
It's pretty well established at this point that we curvy girls are ever grateful for the wrap dress as a wardrobe staple. And now when those curves extend (and extend and extend) to your baby bump, there's a cool maternity dress that will get you through months of pregnancy and back down again.
Twenty years after my own Bat Mitzvah, the world now caters to the preteen universe in ways it never did. Still, finding the right gift for a young adult's special occasion can be tricky in a market that usually consists of accessories that are overly mature, overly expensive, or just...uh, not very nice.
There are some companies out there that do get it right though, and Rucakids is one of them.
I'm hoping to nurse this baby of mine after it arrives in the fall. So I am mighty pleased to see that nursing attire has come a long way since the last time I wore it (five years ago). No more zip-up hoodies for me, that's for sure.
If you're thinking about some splurge-y accessories or gifts that you can easily justify for fab craftsmanship, super practicality, and timeless elegance, I may have found just the thing.
Follow us on Pinterest and discover awesome finds like these every day:
1. A grapefruit sake mojito and other irresistible spring cocktail recipes.
2. Super cute girls' bathing suits that don't make them look like teens before their time.
3. No more baby-book guilt with this great find for parents new and not so new.
4. Super cool decor trick for a kids' room.
5. Why, yes, we would like one of these handbags. Thank you for asking!
With patio season finally here, my thoughts turn to warm summer days lounging in the backyard, sipping margaritas while the kids play cooperatively in the sandbox. Sure, the last part is but an impossible dream, but there's nothing to stop me from making the lounging and the margaritas happen. And I think I know the perfect deck chair in which to lounge quite stylishly.
Whether you need to organize LEGOs, corral Polly Pockets, or secure squirrely Squinkies, the Swoop bag has been our go-to recommendation for smart, easy toy orgnization. And now they've got a new to-go version made just for travel,that's just as sturdy and brilliant as the larger version. Plus? Ooh, the colors!